Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan...

According to the LA Times, the UN is having difficulty even setting up any relief missions because of the massive damage done to the infrastructure. (latimes.com.)

According to the Times of India, Japanese officials are saying that the death toll could easily pass 10,000.
(timesofindia.com.)



Often times I argue that we shouldn't help other countries due to the constant ingratitude the rest of the world shows. This isn't one of those times. While I have utter disgust over countries that continually and openly spit in our face, such as countries in Europe, forces of good do things for more than reward and praise.

I'll check my pithy lingo and semi-inappropriate jokes at the door and say that I am worried about what will become of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment